Healthy Lifestyle Choices

Healthy Lifestyle Choices

healthy lifestyle choices 300x145 Healthy Lifestyle ChoicesYour body is a direct reflection of your healthy lifestyle choices.  For the most part it is very easy to tell what someone thinks about their own health which is seen in their physical body and how they look.  You can tell when someone cares about themselves and they look physically fit while at the other end of the spectrum you know the people that don’t care about their health because they are severely overweight and you will see them out at restaurants eating the absolute worst foods possible.

Before I go any further, I know there are some people out there already yelling at the top of their lungs saying “What about genetics!”.  Well, I’m not a doctor so I cannot answer that question of a biological standpoint.  But my honest opinion is that the “genetics” excuse is completely bull.  You’re skinny friend who eats everything he wants and never gains an ounce is like that because he has a fast metabolism.  That fast metabolism comes from being physically active.  The same goes for the overweight person who keep getting bigger and bigger.  The answer to that is to begin making healthy lifestyle choices.  Start eating good healthy foods rather than junk and begin doing some regular physical activity.  Your metabolism will then increase which will also help you shed the pounds.

Healthy Lifestyle Choices – Nutrition

So what are these choices that you need to make in order to live a healthy life?  Well like I said, start by changing your eating habits.  And this does only mean watch how many calories you consume.  Even if you meet your calorie goals for the day, that doesn’t mean you’re living any healthy.  You have to watch what foods you consume as part of those calories.  If it’s all brownies and ice cream, you’re still not doing your body any favors.  So begin by eating fresh fruits & vegetables, lean meats, and high protein foods.  In fact, as you get started with this new healthy lifestyle plan, do not even go up and down the aisles at the grocery store.  Stick to the perimeter of the store and you will find everything you need to eat healthy (except for the bakery section).

Healthy Lifestyle Choices – Exercise

You should also get started in some sort of regular physical activity to help improve your healthy lifestyle choices.  If you’re very overweight, you obviously cannot run a 5K tomorrow or begin doing workout that an athlete would do, but you have to start somewhere.  Instead of sitting on the couch today, take 30 minutes and go for a walk.  Then tomorrow do the same thing, but push yourself to take 50 more steps in the same amount of time.  Slowly increase these numbers until you can run the entire 30 minutes.  This won’t happen overnight and it could actually take you several months to get to this point depending where you currently.  In the mean time add a little bit of strength training to your workout routine.  This is very good for you and will help your body and increase your metabolism.

Combining These Healthy Lifestyle Choices

The combination of a good nutrition and some physical activity will put you on the right track to living a healthy life.  Your eating habits will consist of about 80% of how you look, so this is obviously of major importance.  Your exercise habits will make up the other 20%.  This will allow you define your body as well as giving you that extra push to lose weight and be healthy.

You’re choice to have a healthy lifestyle is your own choice.  No one can convince you of it and it has to be something you want to have.  If you’re not willing to change how you live it just simply will not happen.  You will have to want that vision and set the goals for yourself in order to be successful with these healthy lifestyle choices.

Editors Note

If you’re looking for a much easier way to lose weight, then you deserve to check out the Body by Vi Challenge. Just click on the button below to check out a short video on how you can easily lose weight without counting calories, adding points, or incorporating some insane workout program that only but a few stick with.
yellow showmethevideo Healthy Lifestyle Choices

If learned something from these healthy lifestyle choices, please share and comment below.

PinExt Healthy Lifestyle Choices

Tags: , , , ,

Leave A Reply (1 comment so far)


  1. eye Exercises to improve vision
    375 days ago

    Hi there! Do you know if they make any plugins to safeguard against hackers?
    I’m kinda paranoid about losing everything I’ve worked hard on.

    Any recommendations?

You might also likeclose
Plugin from the creators of Brindes Personalizados :: More at Plulz Wordpress Plugins
Wordpress SEO Plugin by SEOPressor
Share